MARZENA ZAWADZKA is a highly skilled practitioner focusing her unique treatments on Myofascial release. This 90 minute deep body work helps to correct structural and personal imbalances, assists with the healing of soft tissue injuries and helps with the relief of chronic pain. Having trained with the world’s leading authorities in Myofascial techniques, Marzena combines these with her own healing energy leaving guests feeling rejuvenated, energised and balanced.
Full use of facilities available to enrich your experience
You will receive the voucher by e-mail as a PDF and have the option of either printing it out or forwarding it on. You are able to personalise the gift voucher by addressing and entering you own personal message which will be digitally printed onto the voucher.
Alternatively you can leave this blank if you wish to print and write your own by hand.
- All vouchers are to be redeemed at Bulgari Hotel, London only.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
- All vouchers must be booked in advance.
- Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on Bulgari Hotel London's home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Bulgari Hotel London in the UK. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen. In case of loss or theft, voucher cannot be replaced.
- Experience vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the hotel or restaurant. If the customer fails to present the voucher upon arrival, no admittance shall be permitted unless full payment is provided. The voucher number must be mentioned when booking.
- Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher only. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary 5% service charge (for rooms) are not included in the price of experience vouchers.
- Experience Vouchers cannot be exchanged between outlets of the hotel. Vouchers will not be refundable, neither in full nor partially.
- Vouchers for experience days are only valid with a booking and no admittance shall be permitted for persons without a booking.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please email email@example.com.
- For voucher queries relating to the menus, the restaurant or hotel bookings please call +44 (0)20 7151 1010.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the Bulgari Gift Bonobo website (giftbonobo.giftvouchers.uk.com) and include monetary vouchers, experience meal vouchers and experience day vouchers.
Should you be unhappy with your vouchers, please return them to GIFT BONOBO within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund. After those 7 days, refunds will not be provided.
To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the problem and then post the vouchers to Bulgari Hotel, London c/o GIFT BONOBO, 10 Church Street, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5AJ
The refund would be made to the card used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
Guest cancellations of meal experiences and monetary voucher bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of that restaurant; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
Experience vouchers cancelled by customers after 48 hours, 12pm GMT prior to arrival, appointment or reservation shall be forfeited with no right to refund or exchange.
In the unlikely event a booked experience day is cancelled by the company the experience voucher shall remain valid and the company will make every endeavour to re-book the experience day at a mutually convenient time within the next 12 months. Where a booking cannot be re-arranged the experience voucher can be used in exchange for goods and services up to the face value of the voucher at Bulgari Hotel, London in the UK (subject to voucher expiry and reservation).
The company cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation and experience day vouchers that are not re-booked or exchanges for goods and service shall be forfeited.