This exclusive 60 minute iS Clinical facial combines Dermalux LED Light Therapy to achieve optimal results.
The treatment encompasses two professional masques, accompanied by a unique combination of cosmeceutical serums & crèmes to guarantee one of the most effective, results driven, zero downtime facials you will ever experience.
The treatment is then complemented with a Dermalux LED treatment, which stimulates natural cellular responses, leading to skin rejuvenation and improvement of common challenging skin conditions, as well as calming any redness or irritation.
Full use of Spa facilities are available to enrich your experience
To schedule an appointment, please contact our spa reservations team on email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7151 1055.
You can present this experience in a beautifully designed and packaged certificate. Gift personalisation comes in the form of addressing it to your recipient along with a message.
All you need to do is add this item to the shopping bag, then complete the address details and enter your message. You have the option to leave blank if you wish to write your own by hand.
- All vouchers are to be redeemed at Bulgari Hotel, London only.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
- All vouchers must be booked in advance.
- Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on Bulgari Hotel London's home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Bulgari Hotel London in the UK. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen. In case of loss or theft, voucher cannot be replaced.
- Experience vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the hotel or restaurant. If the customer fails to present the voucher upon arrival, no admittance shall be permitted unless full payment is provided. The voucher number must be mentioned when booking.
- Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher only. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary 5% service charge (for rooms) are not included in the price of experience vouchers.
- Experience Vouchers cannot be exchanged between outlets of the hotel. Vouchers will not be refundable, neither in full nor partially.
- Vouchers for experience days are only valid with a booking and no admittance shall be permitted for persons without a booking.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please contact +44 (0)330 024 9033.
- For voucher queries relating to the menus, the restaurant or hotel bookings please call +44 (0)20 7151 1010.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the Bulgari Gift Bonobo website (giftbonobo.giftvouchers.uk.com) and include monetary vouchers, experience meal vouchers and experience day vouchers.
Should you be unhappy with your vouchers, please return them to GIFT BONOBO within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund. After those 7 days, refunds will not be provided.
To request a refund, please call +44 (0)330 024 9033 to report the problem and then post the vouchers to Bulgari Hotel, London c/o GIFT BONOBO, Long Barn Village, Alcester Heath, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5JJ
The refund would be made to the card used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
Guest cancellations of meal experiences and monetary voucher bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of that restaurant; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
Experience vouchers cancelled by customers after 48 hours, 12pm GMT prior to arrival, appointment or reservation shall be forfeited with no right to refund or exchange.
In the unlikely event a booked experience day is cancelled by the company the experience voucher shall remain valid and the company will make every endeavour to re-book the experience day at a mutually convenient time within the next 12 months. Where a booking cannot be re-arranged the experience voucher can be used in exchange for goods and services up to the face value of the voucher at Bulgari Hotel, London in the UK (subject to voucher expiry and reservation).
The company cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation and experience day vouchers that are not re-booked or exchanges for goods and service shall be forfeited.